- Bitcoin accepted
- Live dealer games are available
- Excellent reputation since 2012
- Wide variety of 3D video slots from Betsoft
- Exclusive promotions for existing players
- Daily slots tournaments
- Restricted U.S. States: District of Columbia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, Oregon, and Washington
- Fees are associated with some payment methods
- Live chat support is not available
We’ve thoroughly reviewed CasinoMax and gave it a very good reputation rating, which means it’s a great casino to play at. In our review, we’ve considered the casino’s player complaints, estimated revenues, license, games genuineness, customer support quality, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal and win limits, and other factors. Because CasinoMax is related to other online casinos listed below, its rating is also influenced by them. So, if you were ever wondering whether this casino is safe and legit or a scam, read the full review below to learn more.
According to our research and estimates, CasinoMax is a medium-sized online casino revenue-wise. It’s a part of a group of related casinos, however, this group is still only medium-sized even when evaluated as a whole. The revenue of a casino is an important factor, as bigger casinos shouldn’t have any issues paying out big wins, while smaller casinos could potentially struggle if you manage to win really big.
We have found no relevant complaints about this casino.
Based on all of the information mentioned in this review, we can conclusively say that CasinoMax is a very good online casino. You can expect to be treated well and have an enjoyable experience if you choose to play at it.